At the Factory, we strive to offer the highest level of circus arts education in a safe, positive, respectful, and nurturing environment. In order to develop and maintain this environment, we ask all of our students and their parents to abide by the following guidelines:
Student Rules of Conduct
- Always warm up before getting on equipment.
- Always sign in and paid for class upon arrival.
- Be respectful when you arrive if another class is happening, please keep voices down.
- Do not wear any outdoor shoes on our mats.
- Wear appropriate clothing – yoga pants, sweats or shorts, leotards.
- Do not wear jewelry.
- Hair must be pulled back.
- Cell phones must be off or on mute while in class.
- While you might like your smell, others do not. Please make sure you are not strongly scented.
- Be safe. Do not practice anything above your skill level and always have a mat underneath you when on aerial equipment.
- Please respect our art/sport, our instructors, and our fellow students - listen when the teacher is giving instructions, only use equipment a teacher has permitted you to use, pay attention so as to not injury yourself or others.
- Bring a full water bottle.
- Do NOT come to class if you are sick. No exceptions.
- No skill sharing. Please respect your coaches and the time they have invested in becoming a qualified instructor. Our instructors have 8+ years experience training and teaching circus skills and employ safe learning progressions and spotting techniques. We acknowledge that aerial and acrobatics are exciting and students want to share, but please refrain from teaching your peers. It is not safe and it is disrespectful to those who make make coaching their livelihood.
- There are no refunds. Please select classes and Memberships carefully. Un-used classes do not roll-over into the next month and are not refundable.
- MAKE-UPS: If a class is cancelled due to a holiday or instructor illness, that un-unused class will rollover into the next month.
CANCELLATIONS, CREDITS & Refunds
- Injury Policy: If a student becomes ill or injured and needs to withdraw from classes, a doctor’s letter must be submitted in advance informing us that a student will not be continuing with classes. Un-used classes will be credited to the students' account and Memberships can be placed on hold until the student is able to return to class.
- To change Membership level or cancel, we require notification in writing via an email to email@example.com by the 20th for changes to take effect for the next month.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Students are allowed to Early Cancel and withdraw from classes up until 24 hours before a class is scheduled to start. If a student cancels within 24 hours of the class start time, it is considered a "Late Cancel" and will be deducted from their Account.
Summer Camp Refund Policy:
If cancelling within 30 days of camp, there are no refunds unless the spot can be filled by someone on the Waitlist. In the case the spot can be filled, we offer a 50% refund after a $30 administrative fee has been deducted. Cancellations with more than 30 days notice will be refunded in full minus the $30 administrative fee.
Workshop Refund Policy: There are NO refunds for workshops.
- Payment is due at the beginning of class. Please do not send your child without payment. Your child will not participate in class if you have not made payment.
- Parents cannot wait in the studio while class is happening. You will be notified in advance and invited to watch any in-class performances they may have.
- Please come into the building to pick your child up. We will not allow children to be in the parking lot or walking down the street unattended (unless the child is riding their bike to and from class).
- Please be prompt in picking up your child after class.
- Make sure that your child is properly outfitted for class: yoga pants, sweats, shorts, tights and/or leotards. No jewelry. Have long hair pulled back.
- If you wish to speak to your child’s teacher, contact us to set up an appointment; the teacher may be obligated to start the next class on time but will gladly contact you at a later time.
- Students and parents should be respectful if another class is happening when you arrive, keeping voices down.
- Remind students to clean up after themselves and respect studio property.
- Do not bring your child to class sick.
Thank you! We value your support.
Please review our studio policies with your children to help them understand why it is important for everyone to follow the studio rules.